|Your Monthly Breath Session Today’s breath work mantra is: I am.|
“… breathing can change your life and lead to real transformation. The way we breathe in response to pain and pleasure, to stress and change, can make all the difference in the world to our health and well-being, our performance at home and at work, and to our loved ones. Breathing is the only system in the body that is both automatic and also under our control. That is not an accident of nature, not a coincidence – it’s an invitation, an opportunity to take part in our own nature and evolution. There are details in the way you breathe that you probably have never observed or explored, and these details are like doorways that can lead to new and profound abilities. The fact is breath work is a major skill set if you want to become a high-performing individual and enhance every aspect of your life.” -Dan Brule
I invite you to take 15-minutes to consciously breathe today. With the session below, when you’re getting ready for bed or while you’re washing dishes. By bringing pure presence to our breath, we have the ability to completely shift our mental, emotional, spiritual and physiological well-being.
Give it a shot… you won’t regret it.
Free session below!
|Breath work may not be for you if you have the following conditions:|
- Detached Retina
- High blood pressure (not controlled with medication)
- Cardiovascular disease including angina, previous heart attack or stroke.
- Diagnosis of aneurysm in the brain or abdomen.
- Uncontrolled thyroid conditions and diabetes.
- Asthma – if asthmatic, your inhaler is nearby during the session.
- Prior diagnosis of biopolar disorder, schizophrenia or previous psychiatric condition
- Hospitalization for any psychiatric condition or emotional crisis within the last 10 years
- Any other medical, psychiatric or physical conditions which would impair or affect ability to engage in any activities that involve intense physical and/or emotional release.
- This list is not all inclusive and it’s generally recommended that if you have a question about a condition you may have that is not listed, that you consult a physician before beginning breathwork. If you have or have had any of the listed conditions, it is strongly recommended you consult a physician before beginning breathwork.