Breath Work Mantra: I am worthy.
If you find yourself needing a few minutes to reconnect to yourself, to feel grounded and to feel empowered, take a few minutes to sit down, quiet down and simply breathe. You’ll be amazed at the shift you feel once you’re done.
You’re worthy of these 15 minutes.
Breath work may not be for you if you have the following conditions:
- Detached Retina
- High Blood Pressure (not controlled with medication)
- Cardiovascular disease including angina, previous heart attack or stroke.
- Diagnosis of aneurysm in the brain or abdomen
- Uncontrolled thyroid conditions and diabetes
- Asthma – if asthmatic, your inhaler nearby during the session.
- Prior diagnosis of bipolar disorder, schizophrenia or previous psychiatric condition.
- Hospitalization for any psychiatric condition or emotional crisis within the last 10 years.
- Any other medical, psychiatric or physical conditions which would impair or affect ability to engage in any activities that involve intense physical and/or emotional release.
- This list is not all inclusive and it’s generally recommended that if you have a question about a condition you may have that is not listed, that you consult a physician before beginning breathwork.
If you have or have had any of the listed conditions, it is strongly recommended you consult a physician before beginning breath work.