- Gluten-free pasta
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1 large carrot, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups broccoli florets, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 medium red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 bunch of asparagus, chopped
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 3-4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan
- 2 tbsp basil, chopped
- Ham, for garnish
Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook pasta in salted water according to package directions.
Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat.
Add onion and carrot and sauté for two minutes.
Add broccoli, peppers, and asparagus then sauté for two minutes.
Add zucchini then sauté for three minutes or until veggies have nearly softened.
Add garlic then sauté for two minutes.
Pour veggies into now empty pasta pot, add drained pasta, drizzle in extra olive oil, salt and pepper to taste.
Toss in 1/4 cup parmesan and basil then serve with remaining parmesan on top. Garish with pan fried ham strings, as desired.