In case you didn’t know…
Here’s a little, get to know the coach sort of email. A few tidbits about me that you may not know.
- One of my favorite natural sounds is the sound of a crow. I don’t know what it is, but it always brings me back to when I was a kid, just waking up in the tent at camp as the sun was coming up. The sound is so peaceful and grounding for me.
- One of the best years of my life was when I lived in Philadelphia and was going to nursing school. I lived on my own and in my own apartment. This year not only taught me how resilient I am, but how I could fully rely on myself, my abilities and achieve whatever I want. This year taught me that I can change my story.
- I am very into astrology, energy work and breath work. I am leaning into my spirituality and am grateful for all of the individuals in my life that are supporting me on this journey.
- One of my biggest fears as a kid (and maybe even to this day), was being shut in a dryer. I am very claustrophobic and the thought of this always freaked me out, and still does.
- When I was a kid, I would sleep out on our big trampoline in the summer. I would stay up all night watching the stars and covering my head when bats would fly by.
- If I could go anywhere right now, it would be to the tropics – I am craving some warm air, sun and ocean water.
- We got Ella on her snowboard and snow shoes this past month – she loved it. I think next season we’ll get her to the mountain.
- I crashed a snowmobile into a tree when I was younger, luckily I wasn’t hurt… but the snowmobile definitely suffered.
- I believe that everyone has the capability to achieve their dreams and be the version of themselves they want to be, they just have to be willing to put in the work every single day.
- I’m training for a marathon in May that’s already been re-scheduled for October. I’m continuing with the training and will run it in May solo. I’m tired of pushing off my plans because of the world we’re living in. I’m sticking with the plan and going all in despite the external circumstances. On May 1st, cheer me on!