Chocolate Coconut Smoothie
- 1 serving chocolate protein powder
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut yogurt
- 1-2 tbsp chia seeds or flaxseeds
- 2-3 cups unsweetened nut milk
- Unsweetened shredded coconut, for garnish.
- Place all the ingredients except the shredded coconut in a high-speed blender and blend to the desired consistency. Garnish with shredded coconut.
This recipe is from Kelly LeVeque’s book, Body Love. She is a sports nutritionist who recommends implementing a healthy fat, fiber, greens and protein with each meal for blood sugar balance. It has been my go-to shake for a few months now. Enjoy!