Here are a few books that I have enjoyed recently. I don’t always have time to sit down and read, but when I did/do these books were gems to add to my reading collection.
- “You Are Worth It: Building a Life Worth Fighting for” by Kyle Carpenter – a memoir about a soldier’s remarkable act of heroism and how he survived landing on a granade.
- “Untamed” by Glennon Doyle – a biography and autobiography that encourages women to reject the status quo and follow their intuition. A book focused on female empowerment and self-love.
- “Awaken the Giant Within” by Tony Robbins – a book about how to take immediate control of your mental, emotional, physical and financial destiny.
- “#MaxOut Your Life” by Ed Mylett – a book focused on strategies for becoming an elite performer in any and all aspects of life.
And a few lighter reads to help get us through this time —
- “Sweet Girl” by Rachel Hollis – a fictional book about an aspiring pastry chef who is faced with challenges and love that in order to embrace she must overcome her past.
- “Winter in Paradise” by Elin Hilderbrand – a fictional book about a women’s discovery of her husband’s secret life.